How to book
There are two steps to book your trip:
1. Fill in the form online and we will confirm the payment details with you later within 24 hours.
2. Make the deposit payment and your place is secured! (Deposit of 50% of the tour price is required to secure the tour until 45 days prior to the departure.)
In case you have to cancel your trip, you must contact us through email.
Deposit of 50% of the tour price is required to secure the tour until 45 days prior to the departure. You will need to pay the full amount 45 days before the tour start date.
Cancellation received 45 days prior to the departure, full amount of payment will be refunded. Cancellation received 30 days prior to the departure, 50% of the payment will be refunded. If the cancellation takes place between 15 days to 30 days prior to the departure, 75% of the payment will be forfeited. Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the departure, full amount of the tour payment will be forfeited.
There are two situations we might have to cancel the tour:
1. In the case of any natural disasters such as typhoon or earthquake etc., we will be refunding full payment; however, $150 will be forfeited for procedure fee occurred.
2. As our tour requires a minimum of 2 people (Maximum 16 people) to operate, there is a possibility that the tour will be cancelled after confirmation that the requirements have not been made 25 days prior to the departure date. In the event of this, an alternative will be offered, or full refund will be made without any charges.
We guarantee that the price of your holiday will not be subjected to any surcharge. The ONLY time the tour price might increase is when a significant fluctuation of the exchange rate occurs 30 days or more before the start date of the tour (All rates are based on the Bank of Taiwan). We will absorb losses equivalent up to 5% of our tour price, only the amount in excess of 5% will be charged.
All the prices are based on per person sharing a twin room; however, you can choose who to stay with if you are travelling with friends or choose to stay in a single room (charges apply).
Please note that our tour price does not include your flights, and airport pick-up and drop-off are optional.
1. You should have noticed that bicycle riding is potentially hazardous. You realise that bicycling is a strenuous activity that requires proper physical conditioning.You should not ride unless you are medically able, in healthy physical conditions and properly trained. You must have acknowledged and accept that all existing risks such as falls, the effect of the weather, traffic, and conditions of the road.
2. You are responsible for your personal health being up to the physical demands of the tour.
3. Make sure to notify your tour leader of any potential issues before you start riding.
4. Please consult with your medical practitioner if you have any health issues before joining our bike tour and bring along information about your condition so that proper care and treatment can be provided in case of accident, injury, or illness.
5. If you have any questions about the tour's extent of difficulty, please inquire us.
Vaccination: Not normally required for entry.
We will update this very soon!
Bike Rental Conditions
Bike rental fee is $30 per bike per day.
In order to continuously provide high quality road bikes for hire, we kindly ask our customers to treat all the equipment responsibly and keep those items safe from any damage, loss or theft. Panagoe team reserves the right to take the customer Credit Card details to hold as security until the hire bike is returned in the same condition as it was hired.
The hire period commences on the day when the bike and equipment is collected or delivered to you and continues until the bike and equipment is returned.
The wearing of cycle helmets at all times when riding is crucial.
We do not include any property insurance for the bike hire.
Finding a suitable bike to anyone with height over 190cm and/or weight over 100kg can be tough, therefore, we do not guarantee to be able to provide one in this case.